Bill of Materials (BOM)
Here you'll find the BOM which lists the contents of the kits as well as the additional mechanical hardware (nuts/bolts) you'll need to purchase.
Soon we will also be providing a list of recommended motors and electronics to buy as well as our favorite pick for an extruder.
- Phase 1: Assemble Y-Motor and Y-Idler
- Phase 2: Assemble Frame
- Phase 3: Assemble Z-Motor and Z-Tensioner
- Phase 4: Mount Z-Motor and Z-Tensioner
- Phase 5: X-Motor and X-Idler Pre-Assembly
- Phase 6: Mounting the x-motor and x-idler
- Phase 7: Building the x-carriage
- Phase 8: Attaching the x-carriage to the x-rails
- Phase 9: Coming soon
3D Models of all the parts and assemblies are available in the original Alibre Design format. Alibre Design is a very cool, and very inexpensive parametric solids CAD. By downloading the demo from their Alibre website you can view and measure all of the Isaac design in detail. Once the trial for Alibre is over it will downgrade to the free version with limit creation capabilities.
I've put together a quick video showing how to make measurements within Alibre. Being able to double check your progress with the solid model will ease the build process.